Pages

Hot Topic: Interviewed Johnny Christ of Avenged Sevenfold in a segment (Hot Minute). Where Hot Topic ask a few questions related to Johnny in just 60 Seconds. Here they talk about how to dress: Fashion or Terburukmu?
-The possibility when I dressed in greatness.

Have experience that makes you almost died?
-I drop out while sitting at the rear of the Van When cars Are tour with Avenged Sevenfold, And it even almost killed us all.



What will you're weapon to use against Zombies?
-I Think, Shotgun.

What time your little nickname?
-Leprechaun.

When you're small, You want to be what?
-Become a good friend to everyone and be in a Rock Band.

Never buy the stuff sold on TV?
-I've bought some DVD'S That I know of the P90X Advertisement on TV, Several years ago.

The worst injury what ever are you experienced?
-I never break my bones even though, so maybe the worst injury I've ever had is swollen Lips while fighting,.

Have the things that makes you feel bad because you have to do it?
-I'm watching "Desperate Housewives" With my boyfriend, And I think I like it.

What TV show are you most like?
-Everyone Loves Raymond, Now the show is out there, But it used to be when the show started, I was suddenly screaming and running and soon to change its channel.

Object what could have made you unable to get out of the House if without it?
-My Pants.

What (or who) that could have made you laugh?
-Jason Sudeikis, made me laugh a little amused.

Got a pet?
-I have 2 Dogs, 1 name is Peanut, and his 1 again named Toby.

Never like a celebrity?
-Celebrity terfavoritku as small is Jennifer Love Hewitt, But did you know there are many women out there and certainly much younger. Hehehe ... http://bit.ly/HotTopicJohnnyChrist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lCa8byTW_E


0 komentar:

Post a Comment